1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the flower-filled patios of several private homes for an intimate experience of Cordoba that avoids the flower festival crowds. Start at the historical Church of San Lorenzo, then follow your guide on a walking tour to private homes in the San Lorenzo, San Agustín, and Santa Marina districts. Your group gets exclusive access to the patios, and you’ll have time to take photos and chat with the locals.
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- See patios in Cordoba that are decorated with flowers
- Walking tour suitable for most people
- Skip the flower festival crowds with access to private patios
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line
Tickets to private houses and patios
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Konexion Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Patios & Flowers Guided Tour in English?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Patios & Flowers Guided Tour in English?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Patios & Flowers Guided Tour in English?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Patios & Flowers Guided Tour in English
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeArchitecture ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCordobaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaArchitecture Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaPhotography Tours - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - SevilleArchitecture Tours - SevilleWalking Tours - SevillePhotography Tours - SevilleNature and Wildlife - GranadaArchitecture Tours - GranadaWalking Tours - GranadaPhotography Tours - GranadaCategory