6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Fiji Museum,Thurston Garden,Old Parliament House,WW2 Battery site,Market,Shopping,lunch at Governors
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is from the port or Hotel Lobby
- Kings Wharf Suva ex any cruise ship
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourist Transport Fiji Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Legend of Suva?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Legend of Suva?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Legend of Suva?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Legend of Suva?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Legend of Suva
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCoral CoastShore Excursions - Pacific HarbourBus Tours - Pacific HarbourArchaeology Tours - Pacific HarbourPorts of Call Tours - Pacific HarbourHistorical Tours - Pacific HarbourHalf-day Tours - Pacific HarbourShore Excursions - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandArchaeology Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandHistorical Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - RarotongaBus Tours - RarotongaArchaeology Tours - RarotongaPorts of Call Tours - RarotongaHistorical Tours - RarotongaHalf-day Tours - RarotongaCategory