7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 7 hrs
Pick-up from/Drop-off at the port by private vehicle
Professional driver for 7 hrs
Admission to Kronborg castle
Admission to Frederickborg castle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide and driver at the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 224720P128
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCopenhagenBus Tours - MalmöCity Tours - MalmöFull-day Tours - MalmöBus Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockFull-day Tours - RostockBus Tours - GothenburgCity Tours - GothenburgFull-day Tours - GothenburgCategory
Ocean Quay Cruise PortCity Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)Hard Rock Cafe CopenhagenCopenhagen ZooTorvehallerne MarketNordre Toldbod Cruise TerminalKastelletNational Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have)Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)Ny Carlsberg GlyptotekChristian's Harbor (Christianshavn)Castle Islet (Slotsholmen)Ruins under Christiansborg PalaceLangelinie Cruise TerminalVesterbroNyhavnCarlsberg Brewery Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)Thorvaldsens Museum