7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 7 hrs
Pick-up/Drop-off at the port by private vehicle
Professional driver for 7 hrs
Admission to Kronborg castle
Admission to Frederickborg castle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise passengers will need to come to any hotel in the city center to meet with the guide.
- Langeliniekaj 2, 2100 København, Denmark
- Freeport of Copenhagen, Baltikavej 30, 2150 Nordhavn, Denmark
- Port of Copenhagen, Oceanvej, 2150 København, Denmark
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 224720P106
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCopenhagenShore Excursions - MalmöBus Tours - MalmöCity Tours - MalmöPorts of Call Tours - MalmöFull-day Tours - MalmöShore Excursions - RostockBus Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockPorts of Call Tours - RostockFull-day Tours - RostockShore Excursions - GothenburgBus Tours - GothenburgCity Tours - GothenburgPorts of Call Tours - GothenburgFull-day Tours - GothenburgCategory
Copenhagen ZooNyhavnOld Stock Exchange (Børsen)David Collection (Davids Samling)Carlsberg Brewery VesterbroLouisiana Museum of Modern ArtCopenhagen Opera House (Operaen)Ruins under Christiansborg PalaceLangelinie Cruise TerminalKastelletFreetown ChristianiaAmager Museum (Amagermuseet)Thorvaldsens MuseumNy Carlsberg GlyptotekChristiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)Ocean Quay Cruise PortCastle Islet (Slotsholmen)Nordre Toldbod Cruise TerminalTycho Brahe Planetarium