7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 7 hrs
Pick-up/Drop-off at the port by private vehicle
Professional driver for 7 hrs
Admission to Kronborg castle
Admission to Frederickborg castle
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Copenhagen and North Zealand
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCopenhagenShore Excursions - RostockBus Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockPorts of Call Tours - RostockFull-day Tours - RostockShore Excursions - HamburgBus Tours - HamburgCity Tours - HamburgPorts of Call Tours - HamburgFull-day Tours - HamburgShore Excursions - BerlinBus Tours - BerlinCity Tours - BerlinPorts of Call Tours - BerlinFull-day Tours - BerlinCategory
Louisiana Museum of Modern Art Tours & TicketsNyhavn Tours & TicketsOld Stock Exchange (Børsen) Tours & TicketsKastellet Tours & TicketsOcean Quay Cruise Port Tours & TicketsVesterbro Tours & TicketsNational History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot) Tours & TicketsFreetown Christiania Tours & TicketsRuins under Christiansborg Palace Tours & TicketsAmager Museum (Amagermuseet) Tours & TicketsDavid Collection (Davids Samling) Tours & TicketsThorvaldsens Museum Tours & TicketsLangelinie Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsCastle Islet (Slotsholmen) Tours & TicketsTycho Brahe Planetarium Tours & TicketsNordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsChristian's Harbor (Christianshavn) Tours & TicketsCarlsberg Brewery Tours & TicketsCity Hall Square (Radhuspladsen) Tours & TicketsKunsthal Charlottenborg Tours & Tickets