45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This hop-on hop-off bus tour is a fun and convenient way of sightseeing in Copenhagen. You’ll get the benefit of a guided tour, with the flexibility of touring independently. Get on and off the bus whenever you like, and as often as you like within a 48-hour period, or do the approximately 45-minute circuit all at once. Spend time at the places that interest you the most, such as the Tivoli Gardens, Carlsberg brewery, Meatpacking District, and many other stops.
- Audio guides are available in 11 languages
- Be as active or as relaxed as you like while sightseeing
- An easy way for families or groups of friends to tour together
- Includes Copenhagen’s must-visit attractions and locations
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off tour
Audio guide in up to 11 languages
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress according to the weather
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Strömma DK A/S
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 2158P42
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffTours & SightseeingCopenhagenHop on Hop Off - MalmöHop on Hop Off - RostockHop on Hop Off - GothenburgCategory
National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)Ny Carlsberg GlyptotekOld Stock Exchange (Børsen)Freetown ChristianiaChristiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)Nordre Toldbod Cruise TerminalVesterbroHard Rock Cafe CopenhagenNational Aquarium Denmark (Den Blaa Planet)Torvehallerne MarketTivoli GardensCity Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)Christian's Harbor (Christianshavn)Copenhagen ZooRuins under Christiansborg PalaceCarlsberg Brewery Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)Castle Islet (Slotsholmen)Louisiana Museum of Modern Art