- A private tour lets you explore Copenhagen without worrying about crowds
- See many of the city’s highlights, from Nyhavn to Christiansborg Palace
- Learn more about Copenhagen’s history from your guide’s commentary
- Pick between convenient morning or afternoon tour times
Departure & Return
Meet us at café Lagkagehuset, Frederiksborggade 6, 1360 Copenhagen (2 min walk from Nørreport Station)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable footwear recommended.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nova Fairy Tales Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.