6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting Stop 1: One Tasting + a drink with the best panoramic views of Copenhagen
Tasting Stop 2: Danish Pastry + a coffee
Departure & Return
Kultorvet, 1175 København, Denmark
Kultorvet Square. At the central fountain
Oslo Pl. 8, 2100 København Ø, Denmark
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local CoolTour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Copenhagen Private Full Day Tour with Lunch - Hygge Walking & Gastro Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Copenhagen Private Full Day Tour with Lunch - Hygge Walking & Gastro Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Copenhagen Private Full Day Tour with Lunch - Hygge Walking & Gastro Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Copenhagen Private Full Day Tour with Lunch - Hygge Walking & Gastro Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Copenhagen Private Full Day Tour with Lunch - Hygge Walking & Gastro Experience
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCopenhagenWalking Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockFull-day Tours - RostockWalking Tours - HamburgHistorical Tours - HamburgFull-day Tours - HamburgWalking Tours - BerlinHistorical Tours - BerlinFull-day Tours - BerlinCategory
Casino Copenhagen Tours & TicketsChristian's Harbor (Christianshavn) Tours & TicketsCity Hall Square (Radhuspladsen) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Copenhagen Tours & TicketsOld Stock Exchange (Børsen) Tours & TicketsTycho Brahe Planetarium Tours & TicketsChristiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot) Tours & TicketsOcean Quay Cruise Port Tours & TicketsTivoli Gardens Tours & TicketsKronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot) Tours & TicketsLapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium) Tours & TicketsNational History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot) Tours & TicketsThorvaldsens Museum Tours & TicketsAmager Museum (Amagermuseet) Tours & TicketsDavid Collection (Davids Samling) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet) Tours & TicketsFredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot) Tours & TicketsNordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsCopenhagen Zoo Tours & TicketsRosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have) Tours & Tickets