- Discover the iconic waterfront Nyhavn and learn about its history
- Visit the Danish Parliament’s main building on Slotsholmen
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Enjoy an intimate experience of the city as you explore by foot
Departure & Return
Please be at the departure point 10 minutes early to check-in for your tour. Look for our guide dressed in blue or white with the logo OURWAY. The logo can also be held as a sign.
Please note: This tour ends inside Christiansborg Palace so guests may continue to enjoy the Palace or continue to nearby sights (it is approx. a 10 min walk back to Nyhavn).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to Her Majesty the Queen’s official functions, the palace may be partially or fully closed. If the palace is closed, OURWAY Tours reserves the right to swap the visit to Christiansborg Palace with a visit to Rosenborg Palace.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours - Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms