- See more of Copenhagen than you could on foot in just half a day
- Travel with ease and comfort in your electric cargo bike
- Listen to your multilingual guides tell stories you wouldn’t otherwise hear
- Small group capped at 10 ensures an intimate experience
Departure & Return
From Nørreport Station (Bus, Metro, Train) it's a 3-minute walk to Israels Plads. We meet near Rømersgade 5, in the middle of the square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Loop Tours Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would definitely recommend that you add this unique afternoon to your "things to try" while visiting Copenhagen." See review