3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the natural landscape surrounding Colorado Springs on a jeep tour through secluded backcountry locations, from open fields to thick forests. Your guide, who eliminates the hassle of navigating on your own, provides context about the area’s history and geology often unheard by visitors. Between vistas and landmarks, enjoy the convenience of complimentary snacks, beverages, and blankets.
- Explore the Short Line Rail Road Bed in Colorado Springs
- Navigate the backcountry terrain in a 4x4 vehicle
- Admire the views of Pikes Peak and snap some photos
- Light refreshments and blankets are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1680 S 21st St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventures Out West
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old West High Country 4X4 Jeep Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Old West High Country 4X4 Jeep Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Old West High Country 4X4 Jeep Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old West High Country 4X4 Jeep Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this tour and Cookie as your guide!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Old West High Country 4X4 Jeep Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingColorado Springs4WD Tours - ColoradoSporting Events - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoHalf-day Tours - Colorado4WD Tours - DenverSporting Events - DenverExtreme - DenverHalf-day Tours - Denver4WD Tours - BreckenridgeSporting Events - BreckenridgeExtreme - BreckenridgeHalf-day Tours - BreckenridgeCategory