12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
This day trip from Colombo to World Heritage-listed Kandy takes you to many popular attractions in the region. Learn about Ayurvedic medicine at the New Paradise Spice and Herbal Garden in Mawanella, see the Temple of Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa), and visit a batik factory and the Gem Museum. Lunch and round-trip transportation from your hotel or cruise port are included.
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Colombo (or port pickup)
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Pay 12$ for Covid 19 Insurance and 40$ USD for PCR Test.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from Colombo, Negombo, Kaluthara hotels, Train Stations, Bus stations.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Colombo port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Note: Itinerary is designed according to time availability. Sanota Walkers will not responsible for any deviation as per client’s/Chauffeur request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lanka Tour Host Pvt Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kandy Day Tour from Colombo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kandy Day Tour from Colombo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kandy Day Tour from Colombo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kandy Day Tour from Colombo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportColomboShore Excursions - Negombo4WD Tours - NegomboSporting Events - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboAirport & Hotel Transfers - NegomboExtreme - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - Bentota4WD Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaAirport & Hotel Transfers - BentotaExtreme - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaShore Excursions - Hikkaduwa4WD Tours - HikkaduwaSporting Events - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaAirport & Hotel Transfers - HikkaduwaExtreme - HikkaduwaPorts of Call Tours - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory