- Experience Colombo’s sights and snacks on a small-group food walking tour
- Learn and taste more with a guide to point out the sights and foods to try
- See the Red Mosque and more, and try snacks such as hopper and vadai patties
- Limited to 12 for a more personal, true take on the city and its food
Departure & Return
Sir Henry Steel Olcott statue, located in front of Colombo Fort Railway Station (Colombo 01)
Galle Face Hotel, Colombo 03, located at the south end of Galle Face Green
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please wear light, but modest clothing.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Sri Lanka
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms