- 4-day Sri Lanka tour including several World Heritage sites
- Visit Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Golden Temple of Dambulla and Sri Dalada Maligawa
- Enjoy Hiriwadunna trekking with a village lunch
- Go bicycling, ride a tuk-tuk and take an ox-cart ride
- Includes 3-star accommodation at bed & breakfast hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Colombo, Negombo and south beach hotels up to Bentota
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Colombo Harbour, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms