- Travel light—you can use a smartphone to play the game
- Discover Cologne hidden gems in a fun and interactive way
- The game will also give you recommendations of bars and cafes
- The perfect tour for families and groups of friends
Departure & Return
Start in front of the side portal of the Roman north gate CCAA in front of the cathedral’s main entrance.
End near Rudolfplatz.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not provide phones or phone service for this activity.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Break: The trail includes two breaks near a lovely cafes– the recommended time for the break is 30 minutes to make sure you can enter all locations to find your answers in time
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Secret City Trails
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Self-guided Discovery Walk in Cologne: Highlights & Hidden Gems.