Departure & Return
MEETING POINT: KÖLNER DOM, AM PETRUSBRUNNEN (op Kölsch "The Drüje Pitter"): Right next to "Dom-Shop" on the "Pope's Terrace", southern aisle of the cathedral (Address: DOMKLOSTER 4, 50667 KÖLN)
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SDS Stadtführungen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cologne City Tour "Domstadt Experience" Exclusive tour for up to 12 people.