45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Learn how Eau de Cologne was first produced 300 years ago, by visiting Farina Fragrance Museum in Cologne. You'll avoid long lines by having a pre-booked ticket, and going on a guided tour will help make the most of your visit. Smell different fragrances, see the original arched cellar, learn about perfume production, and see rare historic items. A magnificent tour that helps you step back in time, and understand true craftsmanship.
- Beat the crowds—Farina Fragrance Museum admission ticket included
- Learn about the history of Eau de Cologne from a guide
- Make the most of your time in Cologne by learning about its famous perfume
- Get a glimpse of rare historical artefacts from the 18th century
Saved to wishlist!
General guided tour in English (other languages offered: farina.org)
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointDuftmuseum im Farina-Haus, Obenmarspforten 21, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- other languages offered (farina.org)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Farina Duftmuseum / Fragrance Museum
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during English guided tour (other languages offered)?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during English guided tour (other languages offered)?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during English guided tour (other languages offered)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 28393P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesCologneAttractions & Museums - Rhine RiverMuseum Tickets & Passes - Rhine RiverAttractions & Museums - DüsseldorfMuseum Tickets & Passes - DüsseldorfAttractions & Museums - EindhovenMuseum Tickets & Passes - EindhovenCategory