- Visit the UNESCO-listed site and one of Europe’s oldest universities
- Avoid the hassle of traveling on a crowded tourist bus
- A private guide and tour ensures a personalized experience
- Learn about the unique student traditions of Coimbra
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the General Library of the University of Coimbra.
The tour ends in front of the Church of Santa Cruz, a central location in the city of Coimbra.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RM Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms