12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Maximize your chances of seeing Yellowstone's wildlife by traveling with a guide on this full-day tour. Your guide knows the ins and outs of the park and where the animals like to hang out. Use the provided binoculars and spotting scope to get good views, and enjoy the provided snacks, beverages, and lunch.
- Use of binoculars and a spotting scope
- Snacks and bottled water throughout the day
- Lunch included
- Traveling with a guide improves your chances of seeing wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
Fees into park
binoculars for the day,
spotting scope for the day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels,camp grounds,vacation rentals,etc.with in the Cody and wapiti areas.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be sure to wear comfortable clothing preferably layers,bring any personal items you may need such as medications,and don’t forget your cameras.Youre definitely gonna need those.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cody Wyoming Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Yellowstone’s Upper Loop Tour (smaller group sizes for better tour experience)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yellowstone’s Upper Loop Tour (smaller group sizes for better tour experience)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yellowstone’s Upper Loop Tour (smaller group sizes for better tour experience)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Let the tour company do the driving for you in/around the park; it's worth the money!" See review
Product code: 52661P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCodyNature and Wildlife - WyomingAttractions & Museums - WyomingCategory