Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE DO NOT PICK UP IN WEST YELLOWSTONE,THE TETONS,JACKSON,GARDINER OR BOZEMAN.We pick up all guests within the Cody and wapiti Wyoming areas.We can meet our guests at the Fishing Bridge in Yellowstone.We do not pick up at any other locations in Yellowstone unless they are overnight or multiple day tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cody Wyoming Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Loop Yellowstone Wildlife and Photo Tour.