7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Summer 2019: Spend a full day on the river.Start out with our high adventure rapids on the Northfork of the Shoshone,then head over to the Red canyon of the Shoshone,the finish with the Lower 7 of the Shoshone.
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1119 12th St , 1119 12th St, Cody, WY 82414, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Here in Yellowstone country our water flow is snow melt.The river speed and class of river may vary.Early spring the rivers are going to be going faster while we have our early snow melt.Do this also means that the rapids will be higher and more dangerous.Due to these situations we do take extra precautions to ensure your safety.The rapids on the Day Of Rivers Trip range from class 2s to 5s.Please be prepared to bring extra warm clothes to leave in the vehicle for when you get done rafting.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cody Wyoming Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 52661P10
Compare Similar Experiences
A Day On The River!PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE!