Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience bioluminescence in one of a handful of locations
- A clear kayak means you can see what’s swimming below
- No prior kayaking experience is required
- All necessary equipment and instruction is provided
Departure & Return
VIATOR/ TRIP ADVISOR/ GROUPON USERS, PLEASE EXPAND THE "BEFORE YOU GO" section, FOR GOOGLE MAPS LINK TO THE LAUNCH SITE! Look for big black step van w/Florida-Adventurer logo once you've arrived.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers for this activity MUST WEIGH UNDER 215lbs per person. If you are a party of 3 adults, Your 3rd traveller MUST NOT weigh more than 250lbs.
- We do offer another bioluminescent activity with kayaks that have a higher weight tolerance. Please see our list of activities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Adventurer - Bioluminescent Kayaking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.