12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Semuc Champey National Park and the Kanba Caves on this all-day tour from Coban. The park boasts a great variety of fauna, with more than 100 species of birds and more than 34 species of mammals, along with unique turquoise waters and natural pools. Before lunch (included), explore the Guatemalan caves by candlelight and learn about the different Mayan communities.
- Experience the natural attractions in this part of Guatemala
- Hike Semuc Champey’s natural limestone bridge
- Entrance fees are included in the tour price
- Roundtrip transportation from Coban is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Private Transportation
Certified Tour Guide
Semuc Champey Entrance Fee
K´anba Caves Entrance Fee
4x4 Pick Up Transfer From Lanquín to Semuc Champey
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their hotel motor lobby 15 minutes before departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover The Paradisiacal Semuc Champey + Kanba Caves - Tour From Cobán?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover The Paradisiacal Semuc Champey + Kanba Caves - Tour From Cobán?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover The Paradisiacal Semuc Champey + Kanba Caves - Tour From Cobán?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover The Paradisiacal Semuc Champey + Kanba Caves - Tour From Cobán?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover The Paradisiacal Semuc Champey + Kanba Caves - Tour From Cobán
12 to 13 hours
4 hours 40 minutes
11 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCobanBus Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsCategory