10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Experience two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day on a private 10-hour excursion. After a scenic drive through the Transylvanian highlands, tour the medieval city center of Sighisoara. The historic town is known for being the birthplace of the notorious Vlad Dracul, who inspired the character of Dracula. Enjoy lunch in the secluded Biertan, then tour its impressive fortified church.
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Eat a typical Romanian lunch at a local restaurant
- Get off the beaten tourist path in Romania
Saved to wishlist!
Guide and driver
Entry Fees at fortified church in Biertan and the evanghelical church in Sighisoara
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY George Turism Local Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sighisoara and Biertan: UNESCO in Transylvania?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 88916P4