5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Delicious traditional Romanian lunch and a meeting with the locals in Budesti
Dinner at a traditional restaurant in Borsa, Maramures in day 4
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Aeroportul Internațional Avram Iancu Cluj
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CURLY GUIDE TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiking and Culture Short Break Northern Romania -5 DAYS-?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiking and Culture Short Break Northern Romania -5 DAYS-?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hiking and Culture Short Break Northern Romania -5 DAYS-?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hiking and Culture Short Break Northern Romania -5 DAYS-
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCluj-NapocaShore Excursions - TransylvaniaBus Tours - TransylvaniaHiking - TransylvaniaNature and Wildlife - TransylvaniaMulti-day Tours - TransylvaniaPorts of Call Tours - TransylvaniaShore Excursions - SighisoaraBus Tours - SighisoaraHiking - SighisoaraNature and Wildlife - SighisoaraMulti-day Tours - SighisoaraPorts of Call Tours - SighisoaraShore Excursions - SibiuBus Tours - SibiuHiking - SibiuNature and Wildlife - SibiuMulti-day Tours - SibiuPorts of Call Tours - SibiuCategory