Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- The order of the visits may differ.
- The constant temperature inside the salt mine is 10-12° C. Appropriate clothing recommended.
- Given that there are stairs to go down and up in the salt mine, we recommend non-slippery shoes and, if possible, no high heels.
- Not recommended to visit the salt mine if:
- under age 3 and over 65; (children between the ages of 2 and 3 and those over the age of 65 have access to the saline with the advice of the doctor)
- asthma severe persistent form; asthma; asthma crisis complications - atelectasia, pulmonary emphysema, pneumothorax, respiratory acidosis; complications related to medication - severe bronchospasm, severe allergic reactions
- COPD complications - acute respiratory failure, chronic decompensated pulmonary cord, pneumothorax;
- TB regardless of stage;
- pulmonary neoplasia;
- acute ENT disorders - rhinopharyngitis, tracheobronchitis, acute pneumonia;
- cardiovascular disease (stage III HTA, recent myocardial infarction, frequent seizure angina, chronic decompensated pulmonary cord), grade II-III cardiac insufficiency,
- digestive disorders - acute hyperacid gastritis, acute hepatitis, acute cholecystitis;
- acute renal disease, bladder / kidney lithiasis;
- decompensated diabetes mellitus;
- collagenosis, acute / chronic rheumatic diseases in inflammatory puse;
- peripheral and central neurological disorders (craniocerebral trauma, cerebral abscess, stroke, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, epilepsy)
- third-quarter pregnancy
- anxiety-depressive syndrome; claustrophobia;- postoperatively for a period of 1-2 months.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY SC CARPATINO TOURS SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.