- Full-day private Connemara National Park tour from Letterfrack
- Discover the bogs, beaches, and wild forests of the Connemara National Park
- Learn about the region’s unique flora and ecology from an expert guide
- Admire native plants including wild orchids, bog cotton, and edible seaweed
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Marie Louise will meet you in the courtyard of the visitors centre by the tea rooms.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please print out voucher and bring with you to validate.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is recommended to wear a life jacket when on or close to water.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands