- Self-guided tour of Connemara National Park in Letterfrack
- Stop by the park’s visitor center for a look at an exhibit
- Pick from four different hikes
- Catch sight of Twelve Bens and islands in the Atlantic Ocean from the top of Diamond Hill
- Enjoy lunch at the Connemara National Park Tea Room
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a self guided tour
- NOTE: Admission to the Connemara National Park & Visitor Centre is FREE
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience