- Stop by one of the Way’s many local salmon farms for a visit
- All snorkeling and kayaking equipment is provided, with no expensive hire fees
- New kayakers can get pointers on their technique from their guide
- With morning and afternoon times available, this trip fits around your schedule
Departure & Return
GPS co-ordinates: 53°34'10.5"N 10°01'44.0"W Galway, Co. Galway (https://goo.gl/maps/oxH3yGfwXBaodmUN9). Contact number: + 353 85 146 2526. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time to gear up. Please wear life jackets when on or close to water.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sea kayaking is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum of 2 participants are required to proceed.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear a life jacket when on or close to water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands