- Make a history lesson more appealing by including food
- Hear little-known stories about the people who shaped Little Italy
- Try delicious dishes at several local restaurants
- Get local tips for further exploration from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The tour departs at the Tony Brush Park at the corner of Random and Mayfield Address: If you are using a GPS, please use the Holy Rosary Church across the Street - 12021 Mayfield Rd, Cleveland, OH 44106 - Return point: Tour ends just a few blocks from the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions. ** Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff