- Watch the sunset from the water on a cruise
- Enjoy a champagne toast when the sun sets
- Beer, wine, and seltzers are available to purchase
- See wildlife, like dolphins, while you cruise
Departure & Return
We load at the dock behind Wet Lines Bait and Tackle which shares a parking lot with the Seminole Boat Ramp. Parking is free after 6 pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The boat departs at the time listed on your booking. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Outside beverages are not allowed. Bottled water, soda, beer, wine, and hard seltzers are available for purchase on board.
- Government issued ID is required for alcohol service without exception.
- Passengers must be physically able to walk down stairs and step over a railing to board the boat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clearwater Sunset Boat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2 Hour Sunset Cruise in Clearwater, Florida.