- Hire a private boat and captain for a half- or full-day tour
- Explore islands, waterways, and beach in the Gulf of Mexico
- Customize the itinerary to suit your interests and preferences
- Spot local wildlife, like dolphins, in their natural habitat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Once your reservation is complete we will contact you and coordinate the most covenient pickup location. It can be a public or private boat dock, a marina or other waterfront location.
- Seminole Boat Ramp, 198 Seminole St, Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
- Clearwater Beach Public Boat Ramp, 69 Bay Esplanade, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
- Belleair Causeway Boat Ramp, 3900 W Bay Dr, Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Boat Day
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Private Boating On The Hurricane Deck Boat - Clearwater Beach.