3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Gulf Coast town of Dunedin may be small but it’s full of history. Discover the best of Dunedin on a small-group bike tour and discover landmarks like Hammock Park, Kellogg Mansion, the Fenway Hotel, and more. Listen to the town’s history from your guide and keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife while riding along the trail.
- Explore Dunedin’s most important landmarks
- All necessary bike equipment is included
- Bike along mostly flat terrain
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
472 Wood St, Dunedin, FL 34698, USA
Outside of Tukro Coffee near bike rack
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dunedin Bike Tours, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Historical Bicycle Tour of Dunedin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Historical Bicycle Tour of Dunedin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Historical Bicycle Tour of Dunedin?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Historical Bicycle Tour of Dunedin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The ride was an easy ride and was flat, so no worries if you're concerned with it being hilly." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Morning Historical Bicycle Tour of Dunedin
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingClearwaterMountain Bike Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaMountain Bike Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgMountain Bike Tours - TampaHistorical Tours - TampaHalf-day Tours - TampaCategory