- Half-day watercolor painting experience in Vernazza
- Ideal for artists of all levels
- Capture the idyllic beauty of the fishing town on canvas under the guidance of an artist
- Paint using panoramic vistas from Vista della Terra as inspiration
- All materials are included
- Small-group tour limited to four people
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Here, your professional artists instructor discusses the aims of the lesson with you and demonstrates how to prepare your paint in advance. Master the basics of different watercolor techniques and begin by ‘loosening up’ before capturing views of the idyllic fishing village on canvas.
At the end of your lesson, a folder is provided to protect your masterpiece on its journey home.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbaspaa srl
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by The Power of Watercolour.