8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore ancient seaside villages along the Italian Riviera's rugged coastline on this private Cinque Terre trekking tour. Stroll among the vineyards as you explore centuries-old settlements including Riomaggiore, Groppo, Manarola and Vernazza with your private guide. Hear of the villages' history and winegrowing heritage, and discover top attractions along the way such as the Via dell'Amore and the 14th-century church of Our Lady of Health in Volastra. Enjoy panoramic views over the Italian coastline as the azure-blue waters of the Ligurian Sea sparkle in the distance.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Ferry Boat Ride (depends on weather conditions)
Lunch not included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable shoes with good traction
- Parts of Via Del'Amore are closed
- Boats can stop running due to weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do our best to fit this day to meet your medical needs if there are problems. We Do Not Run
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trekguyd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cinque Terre Trekking Tours?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cinque Terre Trekking Tours?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This is a "must do" for people who love to venture off the beaten path and explore the life of the locals." See review
Product code: 7226P1