- 3-hour kayaking trip along the spectacular Cinque Terre coast from Monterosso
- Absorb stunning views of the UNESCO-listed coastline from the water
- Paddle by rugged cliffs, secret bays and beautiful Cinque Terre villages
- Take a rest on a beautiful beach, with time to swim or sunbathe
- Watch for dolphins and seabirds, including cormorants and gannets
- 2.5-hour sunset option with a stop in a cove for wine and snacks
- Small-group tour with one guide or two guides, ensuring personalized attention.
- 3-hour kayaking trip available during winter time
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in Bagni Fegina beach in Monterosso at 9.45 am for morning tour or 4,15 pm for sunset tour. From Monterosso station, turn right and walk with the sea on your left side. After the playground you'll see some blue and white changing rooms: that is the entrance to Bagni Fegina beach.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Slip on your life jacket, settle into your single or double kayak and set off with your guide on the beautiful blue waters. All skill levels can be accommodated, regardless of whether you’re a first-timer or paddling pro.
Glide into the Cinque Terre Protected Marine Area, admiring views of the surrounding cliffs. As you paddle at a relaxed pace, keep your eyes out for seabirds and dolphins.
Pass the terraced hills of Vernazza, the village celebrated for its wine production, before pulling into Guvano beach. Spread out with your snacks and take in some sun or recharge with a dip.
After some down time, hop back in your kayak and head toward the colorful town of Corniglia. Enjoy more time ashore or, if you wish, continue kayaking south toward Manarola and Riomaggiore.
After five hours of seaside exploration, your tour will conclude at your original departure point.
Sunset Option (2.5 hours):
Depart from Monterosso at 4,30pm aboard your kayak. Take in the sunset and enjoy the sea at an hour when the crowds are gone and everything is quieter. Paddle toward Vernazza to discover its cliffs and caves, stop at a waterfall spring, and take a dip in the water.
Then pull into a quiet cove accessible only by sea for an Italian aperitivo. Enjoy local organic wine and focaccia from Liguria before heading back to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Being able to swim is a fundamental pre-requisite, otherwise you will not be allowed to join the tour.
- Minimum numbers of 3 apply (2 for the Half day winter tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable shoes (sneakers) or neoprene boots are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbaspaa srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Cinque Terre Half Day Kayak Trip from Monterosso.
- "I would definately recommend this, especially if you love the outdoors and being active." See review