- Akaroa day trip from Christchurch including cheese tasting
- Drive past natural attractions with an informative guide
- See Hector’s dolphins on a 2-hour nature cruise on Akaroa Harbour
- Upgrade to include a restaurant lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by coach included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Akaroa Full Day Sightseeing Tour from Christchurch.
- "This is an easier day tour than going to Kaikoura so if you're looking for an alternative, this is it!" See review
- "I would highly recommend this tour it's a great way to see the beauty of the area southeast of Christchurch and experience seeing the rare Hector's dolphins!" See review
- "A sunny and calm day would have made this a perfect excursion." See review