4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Just 12 miles (20 kilometers) south of Moldova’s capital Chișinău lies Milestii Mici, a vast wine cellar said to accommodate about 2 million bottles. With this tour, a driver takes the wheel, ferrying guests to and around the underground complex. On a guided tour of the cellar, learn about Moldovan viticulture, and sample five different wines as well as typical Moldovan dishes.
- Learn about indigenous varietals during a guided tour of Milestii Mici
- With someone else driving, you’re free to indulge in wine tastings
- Try beef tongue, sheep’s cheese, and other Moldovan specialties
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Chișinău hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle (car)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
for the meeting we will just need to know your exact address in Chisinau. And we will pick you up direct from there
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private guide in Moldova
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milestii Mici Underground Winery Tour from Chisinau?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Milestii Mici Underground Winery Tour from Chisinau?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Milestii Mici Underground Winery Tour from Chisinau?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Milestii Mici Underground Winery Tour from Chisinau?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Milestii Mici Underground Winery Tour from Chisinau
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingChisinauFood Tours - IasiBus Tours - IasiWine Tastings - IasiHalf-day Tours - IasiFood Tours - OdessaBus Tours - OdessaWine Tastings - OdessaHalf-day Tours - OdessaFood Tours - TulceaBus Tours - TulceaWine Tastings - TulceaHalf-day Tours - TulceaCategory