4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Tour Guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
521 N State St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
151 Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chicago Instagram Walking Tour (Private & All- Inclusive)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Chicago Instagram Walking Tour (Private & All- Inclusive)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chicago Instagram Walking Tour (Private & All- Inclusive)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chicago Instagram Walking Tour (Private & All- Inclusive)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChicagoCity Tours - IllinoisWalking Tours - IllinoisHalf-day Tours - IllinoisCity Tours - NashvilleWalking Tours - NashvilleHalf-day Tours - NashvilleCity Tours - PittsburghWalking Tours - PittsburghHalf-day Tours - PittsburghCategory
Tommy Gun's GarageChicago Picasso (The Picasso)Chicago Loop Jackson ParkMedieval Times ChicagoChicago RiverwalkChicago Lakefront Trail Chicago TheatreArt Institute of ChicagoRookery Building House of BluesUniversity of ChicagoLookingglass Theatre CompanyDriehaus MuseumChicago Cultural CenterHyde ParkWrigley FieldWrigleyvillePalmer House Hilton360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)