Explore our promoted experiences
- Includes use of cooking equipment, meal, and coffee and/or tea
- Choice of morning or afternoon class
- Receive a recipe book to take home and access to online photos
- Small-group limited to 10 participants allows for individual attention
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tom Yum Thai Cooking School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.