8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the garden summit of Doi Inthanon on an 8-hour, private tour from Chiang Mai, and experience the rich culture and stunning scenery of Thailand’s mountainous north. Explore the twin pagodas that top the 8,514-foot (2,595-meters) peak, and take in the marvelous views from their manicured paths. Descend to a hill tribe village to observe the Karen people’s distinctive traditions and vivid costumes, and pause for lunch at a local restaurant. Cool off by thundering Vachiratharn Waterfall, then make a final stop at Baan Tawai, a village of skilled craftsmen.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Any services not mentioned
Personal expenses and gratuities
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotels outside of Chiang Mai town will incur additional charges.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Even though it may be tropical, we recommend that you bring some warm clothing
- Please provide Hotel address and name for pickup and drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia World Enterprise Co., Ltd
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Doi Inthanon National Park including Lunch from Chiang Mai
7 hours 45 minutes
9 hours 20 minutes