9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Say goodbye to the city and hello to mountains and hill tribes on this small-group day trip to Doi Inthanon National Park. Soak up views from the mountain top, see the twin royal pagodas, then hike through the jungle to a secret waterfall and visit a hill tribe village for a cup of homemade coffee. Tour includes lunch, guiding, bottled water, and 2-way transfers from downtown hotels.
- Spend the day exploring Doi Inthanon in a group no larger than 15
- Translator/guide introduces you to locals, including the Karen minority
- Enjoy a local lunch, bottled water, and coffee grown on the mountain
- Round-trip transfers save you the stress of negotiating mountain roads
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
English Speaking Guide
Pickup charges additional USD 18 for outside pickup area.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then 18 USD charges will be applicable.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thai Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Mai - One Day Best Of Doi Inthanon National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Mai - One Day Best Of Doi Inthanon National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Mai - One Day Best Of Doi Inthanon National Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Mai - One Day Best Of Doi Inthanon National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chiang Mai - One Day Best Of Doi Inthanon National Park
9 hours 20 minutes