- Tick off two of Chiang Mai's top attractions in just half a day
- Ascend to the mountaintop Doi Suthep temple without breaking a sweat
- Skip the stress of car hire and public transport
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chaingmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham Area
- You can also join our tours at CHAING MAI METTING PIONTS - Mc Donald at Chiangmai Night Bazaar
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms