9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed English speaking guide
Travel accident insurance
Highly expert Trekking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up service is provided for guests staying in almost every
accommodation in ChiangMai City. There is a surcharge for outside-of-city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY joinusthai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour] Sightseeing + Pha Dok Siew Trekking in Doi Inthanon National park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour] Sightseeing + Pha Dok Siew Trekking in Doi Inthanon National park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour] Sightseeing + Pha Dok Siew Trekking in Doi Inthanon National park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour] Sightseeing + Pha Dok Siew Trekking in Doi Inthanon National park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don’t forget to bring extra clothing for the temples and for when you reach the top as it gets a little cooler." See review
- "I would recommend wearing hiking boots, just because the terrain is very rough and uneven." See review
- "Side note - if you're into getting that perfect shot for the 'gram, try requesting Tee." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour] Sightseeing + Pha Dok Siew Trekking in Doi Inthanon National park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandEco Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiEco Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangEco Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Elephant Parade HouseDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmThai Elephant Conservation CenterDoi Inthanon National ParkLampangMae Sa WaterfallMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Wat Chiang ManChiang Mai Night SafariHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Saturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumElephant Nature ParkTweechol Botanic GardenChiang Mai National MuseumLamphunWiang Kum KamSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmWat Suan Dok