3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
2 nights hotel accommodation in Chiangrai
your own personal expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers from your hotel in Chiangmai city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GoWithJoe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiangrai Round Trip Classic Tours 3 Days 2 Nights ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiangrai Round Trip Classic Tours 3 Days 2 Nights ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiangrai Round Trip Classic Tours 3 Days 2 Nights ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiangrai Round Trip Classic Tours 3 Days 2 Nights ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chiangrai Round Trip Classic Tours 3 Days 2 Nights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandMulti-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangMulti-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Wat Phra Singh WaramahawihanChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumWarorot MarketThapae StadiumMae Sa WaterfallGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)LamphunBaan Thong LuangChiang Mai National MuseumWat ThatonQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenBan Mae Kampong VillageArt in ParadiseChiang Mai Night SafariMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Elephant Parade HouseHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Chiang Mai Tribal MuseumBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageWat Suan Dok