8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Local English speaking guide
02 bottles of mineral water per person
Food or drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Consider wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Silk-Weaving & Organic Farm Expedition From Chennai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Silk-Weaving & Organic Farm Expedition From Chennai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Silk-Weaving & Organic Farm Expedition From Chennai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Silk-Weaving & Organic Farm Expedition From Chennai
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingChennaiShore Excursions - Tamil NaduBus Tours - Tamil NaduWalking Tours - Tamil NaduPorts of Call Tours - Tamil NaduFull-day Tours - Tamil NaduShore Excursions - PondicherryBus Tours - PondicherryWalking Tours - PondicherryPorts of Call Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryShore Excursions - ThanjavurBus Tours - ThanjavurWalking Tours - ThanjavurPorts of Call Tours - ThanjavurFull-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Shirdi Sai Baba TempleMahabalipuram (Mamallapuram)Elliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)Kapaleeshwarar TempleArmenian ChurchMGM Dizzee WorldKanchipuramKovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)Madras High CourtLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)Ashtalakshmi TempleVGP Snow KingdomKalakshetra FoundationRipon BuildingMarina BeachVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)VGP Universal KingdomLuz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)National Art Gallery