7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Mahabalipuram’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites on a private tour from Chennai that includes door-to-door transport, lunch, and all entrance fees. Travel by private car and spend the day exploring temples and a seashell museum in a scenic town, with a personal guide who will tailor the day to your interests.
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private car or motorcycle with helmet
Local tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Chennai
- Port of Chennai, 1, Rajaji Rd, Chennai Port Trust, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Guided Tour to Mahabalipuram from Chennai with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Guided Tour to Mahabalipuram from Chennai with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Guided Tour to Mahabalipuram from Chennai with Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Guided Tour to Mahabalipuram from Chennai with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a fairly paced tour, the tour itself takes about an hour for travel each way, the structures, temples, monuments; and then the food." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Guided Tour to Mahabalipuram from Chennai with Lunch
3 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChennaiShore Excursions - Tamil NaduBus Tours - Tamil NaduPorts of Call Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduFull-day Tours - Tamil NaduShore Excursions - PondicherryBus Tours - PondicherryPorts of Call Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryShore Excursions - ThanjavurBus Tours - ThanjavurPorts of Call Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurFull-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Kalakshetra FoundationKovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)Little Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram)VGP Snow KingdomAurovilleVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)KanchipuramArmenian ChurchValluvar KottamCholamandal Artists’ VillageElliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)Ashtalakshmi TempleArignar Anna Zoological Park (Vandalur Zoo)Luz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)MGM Dizzee WorldRipon BuildingGovernment MuseumShirdi Sai Baba Temple