4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
All hotels in chennai
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai - a Luxury Collection Hotel , No 63 Mount Road Guindy, Chennai (Madras) 600032 India The Leela Palace Chennai , The Leela Palace Road Adyar Seaface, MRC Nagar, Chennai (Madras) 600028 India Taj Connemara, Chennai , Binny Road Anna Salai, Chennai (Madras) 600002 India Taj Coromandel Chennai , 37 Mahatma Gandhi Road Nungambakkam, Chennai (Madras) 600034 India Port of Chennai , 1, Rajaji Rd, Chennai Port Trust, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001, India
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian meals will be cooked
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Let us know of any food allergies in advance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Learn to cook a South Indian meal in Chennai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Learn to cook a South Indian meal in Chennai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Learn to cook a South Indian meal in Chennai?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Learn to cook a South Indian meal in Chennai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Learn to cook a South Indian meal in Chennai
2 days 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesChennaiShore Excursions - Tamil NaduUnique Experiences - Tamil NaduBus Tours - Tamil NaduPorts of Call Tours - Tamil NaduHalf-day Tours - Tamil NaduShore Excursions - PondicherryUnique Experiences - PondicherryBus Tours - PondicherryPorts of Call Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryShore Excursions - ThanjavurUnique Experiences - ThanjavurBus Tours - ThanjavurPorts of Call Tours - ThanjavurHalf-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Madras High CourtBesant NagarMarina BeachAurovilleKovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)Arignar Anna Zoological Park (Vandalur Zoo)Government MuseumKalakshetra FoundationRipon BuildingLuz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)Cholamandal Artists’ VillageMGM Dizzee WorldVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram)VGP Snow KingdomNational Art GalleryKanchipuramAshtalakshmi TempleSt. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)Valluvar Kottam