8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rather than piece together trains and shuttle buses, explore one of China’s most fascinating UNESCO World Heritage sites in comfort with a private guide and driver. Start by riding the cable car to the summit of Mount Qingcheng, with its temples, pavilions, caves, and Taoist history. After a local lunch, explore the Dujiangyan Irrigation System, a river management project that still works 2,300 years after it was created.
- Explore Mt. Qingcheng and Dujiangyan Irrigation System with a private guide
- Learn about Taoist beliefs as you ride the cable car to the mountain summit
- Relax over an authentic Chinese lunch
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Fuel surcharge and tax
Entrance ticket fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Chengdu hotels within the 3rd ring road. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Qingcheng Mountain and Dujiangyan Irrigation Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
Qingcheng Mountain and Dujiangyan Irrigation Private Day Tour
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChengduBus Tours - Southwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Southwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - ChongqingHistorical Tours - ChongqingFull-day Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChangshaHistorical Tours - ChangshaFull-day Tours - ChangshaCategory
Zhaojue Temple Tours & TicketsHuanglongxi Ancient Town Tours & TicketsLuodai Ancient Town Tours & TicketsSong Xian Qiao Antique Market Tours & TicketsQingyang Palace Tours & TicketsWuyou Temple Tours & TicketsJiuzhai Valley Tours & TicketsDu Fu Cottage Tours & TicketsDujiangyan Irrigation System Tours & TicketsWangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park) Tours & TicketsMengding Mountain (Mengding Shan) Tours & TicketsShufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun) Tours & TicketsJinsha Site Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan) Tours & TicketsLingyun Temple Tours & TicketsSanxingdui Museum Tours & TicketsWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu) Tours & TicketsWenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan) Tours & TicketsHappy Valley Chengdu Tours & TicketsKuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi) Tours & Tickets