Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sample 12 to 15 different Sichuan dishes at four or five separate eateries
- Discover delights from Chengdu dumplings to spicy “mapo doufu” tofu
- Explore back alleys and side streets by tuk-tuk and on foot
- Finish in Chengdu’s bar area, the perfect spot for a few drinks
Departure & Return
Metro Line3 Hongxing Bridge Exit A (红星桥地铁站3号线，A出口)
The tour will be finished nearby Jiuyan Bridge which is a famous bar street area. You may have a light walk or drink before go back to hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY U2panda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands