- Explore the local cuisine with a guide
- Enjoy beer, soda, and rice wine
- Stop at 4 to 5 restaurants for classic Sichuan food
- Private transportation ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Subway Directions (strongly recommended): Yushuang Road Subway Station services lines 4. When you get off the train, follow signs to Exit C. Your guide will be upstairs, outside of the exit waiting for you. Show Your Taxi Driver: 您好，我们想去玉双路地铁站C口。谢谢。 Chinese map: https://j.map.baidu.com/e5/dmK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Plate
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands